Repco parade to farewell Pukekohe
To have a good time the venue’s wealthy motor racing historical past, Supercars collection sponsor Repco has put collectively the Farewell Pukekohe Parade.
The parade will characteristic 14 vehicles which have a connection to Kiwi motorsport and the 60-year historical past at Pukekohe Park.
That features an ex-Denny Hulme Repco Brabham BT 16, one in all Kiwi legend Kenny Smith’s System 5000s, an ex-Hulme McLaren Can-Am automobile, and the Crew New Zealand A1GP automobile.
The King of Pukekohe, Greg Murphy, can be represented within the parade by his NZ V8 SuperTourer title-winning VE Holden Commodore.
The parade will happen at 2:45pm native time on Saturday and three:15pm native time on Sunday.
Full record of Repco Farewell Pukekohe Parade race autos
- Repco Brabham BT 16 System 2 automobile raced by Denny Hulme
- Ken Smith System 5000
- Sidchrome Mustang raced by Jim Richards
- BRM System 1 Automotive
- AMCO Mini (a number of Mini 7 MSNZ Championship winner)
- McRae F5000 GM1 raced by Graham McRae
- Lighting Direct Porsche (campaigned by Owen Evans and received many Tremendous GT Championships and in addition held the NZ land velocity report)
- Graham Addis Charger
- McLaren Can-Am raced by Hulme
- Manon Escort (a number of Traditional Saloon Automotive Championships winner)
- Black Magnificence A1GP automobile
- V8 SuperTourer raced by Greg Murphy
- McLaren M10B F5000
- Palmer Tube Mills Ford Mustang
- Castrol Toyota – (a number of NZ Touring Automotive Championship winner)